- Please take a seat in the waiting room
- No that's the Covid waiting room. The normal waiting room is on the right.
- I just passed 50, so things like this are to be expected.
A young girl’s voice- Can you take a selfie of me?
Doctor-That is something I am not comfortable doing here
Doctor- Did you vomit? No response.
- Did you throw up? No response
- Did the food that you ate come back out your mouth?
Doctor 2-- The x-ray was clear. That's just swelling. You can take advil or tylenol for the pain
Doctor 3 - ".....and a broken heart"
Nurse 1 - He was a 42 year old pharmacist. We had to intubate him after 6 hours. Then he died. That fast.
- I guess he waited too long to come in
Nurse 2- We have to take more of your blood.
X-ray technician - What is your last name? Can you spell that?
- What is your birthday?
Nurse 1- More of them are young people now.
Doctor 4. -Did the pain happen when you were walking the dog?