April 10, 2021
April 7, 2021
- Please take a seat in the waiting room
- No that's the Covid waiting room. The normal waiting room is on the right.
- I just passed 50, so things like this are to be expected.
A young girl’s voice- Can you take a selfie of me?
Doctor-That is something I am not comfortable doing here
Doctor- Did you vomit? No response.
- Did you throw up? No response
- Did the food that you ate come back out your mouth?
Doctor 2-- The x-ray was clear. That's just swelling. You can take advil or tylenol for the pain
Doctor 3 - ".....and a broken heart"
Nurse 1 - He was a 42 year old pharmacist. We had to intubate him after 6 hours. Then he died. That fast.
- I guess he waited too long to come in
Nurse 2- We have to take more of your blood.
X-ray technician - What is your last name? Can you spell that?
- What is your birthday?
Nurse 1- More of them are young people now.
Doctor 4. -Did the pain happen when you were walking the dog?
April 3, 2021
Synesthesia is where information, meant to stimulate one of your senses (for example hearing music), involuntarily stimulates another sense ( like visuals or smell.)
When one says "listen to my song", a synesthete may actually see the colour blue in addition to hearing the blues.